Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lessons I Learned as a Boy



One of my church responsibilities is to send out a weekly e-mail with announcements and a spiritual message to the women of our Relief Society. I was on www.lds.org looking for a special message to share in this week's e-mail when I saw a few Mormon Messages videos featured. I watched this video and was so touched! I sent it out in our e-mail, and wanted to share it here, too.

Please take a few minutes to watch this short video. It will really get your day off on the right foot!


There are people in need all around us.

Is there anyone YOU can help today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!