I promised to upload this video, and finally have! I know it's long (didn't realize they would film straight from my jump to Ben's...) but it is hilarious.
Some things to look out for:
1. I do everything I can to stay on the platform, including leaning back and holding on to Ben.
2. Ben pushes me off!
3. I don't scream.
4. I DO yell and clap my hands for joy and pride that I actually DID that!
5. It takes a few mins. to get Ben into the harness, he doesn't start jumping until 7:00
6. Even though it was Ben's first time, they let him run off the platform!
7. He DOES scream.
8. I was attached at the feet, Ben is attached at the waist (sitting)
It was terrifying.