Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Unexpected Photo Shoot

We stumbled upon a gorgeous, secluded path in the midst of changing leaves and trees in Fayette, WV, while visiting for Bridge Day two weekends ago. What a beautiful area-- it was the perfect background! We couldn't have planned it any better!



Whit loves faces Ben makes to get him to smile, so it was easy to get him to smile in pictures with me :) I'm so glad! Usually I'm behind the camera and have great pictures of Ben and Whit, so I really appreciate these in such a beautiful location! 



My good friend Hayley says Whit has my smile, but my Mom and sister (not you, Brett.) 
think he is a clone of Ben. Well, what do you think now, Mom? 





We saw another couple walking and asked them to take a photo for us:

We stopped at Pilot Mountain on our way into WV for another beautiful view: 





We feel so lucky to live in such a gorgeous area! 




1 comment:

  1. I don't think there's a clear cut answer for this little guy, but if I had to choose one or the other I'd say he looks more like Ben. Sorry Suz.

    ReplyDelete

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!