Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wake up with Whit!

Happy Wednesday!

Getting Whit after a nap is usually one of my favorite times of day. I say "usually" because if I time it right he has just woken up, is having fun playing in his crib, and is delightedly surprised to see me; his favorite playmate. Sometimes I get it very, very wrong, however. If he has woken up too early, is in a bad mood, or has been waiting for a few minutes he is a total grumpfest and it takes quite a while of cuddling to get his smiles back.

On the days when he wakes up on the wrong side of the crib I'll be glad I documented his happy side!









I love this one the best!


1 comment:

  1. he is so cute!! His eyes are so big!! He looks so happy..such a cute little guy. I can't wait to get to know him better in July!

    ReplyDelete

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!