Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Snapshot

While apartment/ house hunting in North Carolina:

Susannah reads aloud apartment listings....
"What does range mean?" -Suz
"Um... the highest number minus the lowest number." -Ben
"Honey..."
"Ok... you go to a driving range to practice golf."
"Honey!"
"Well, there are a lot of definitions!"
"I mean in the apartment description!"
"Ooooooh. The range is the stove."
"Why don't they just call it a stove?"

A few minutes later...

"These houses are in our range." -Ben
"Depends on the definition of range  you're referring to." -Susannah

PS: Every time I post a funny happening it makes me look like an idiot. I promise I'm actually really smart! And humble, too.

2 comments:

  1. WHERE in NC are you moving to? Help a girl out here, I'm dying to know and dying of jealousy and that's a whole lot of dying...for a Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love that conversation. There really are a lot of definitions of range! And, yes, you're very humble. Probably the most humble person I know. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!