Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I love him!

This afternoon I got a text message from Ben he'd sent at 7:00 am.
(when I finally turned my phone on for the day.)
He wanted to tell me about something that happened on his way to work, even though he knew there was no way I'd be up or responsive that early. 

I can't explain why, but something that insignificant meant so much to me.  
I love that he chooses me to share things with, at any time of day.  


Like I'm his wife and his best friend, or something. 


I am so happy this is the man I married and am starting a family with! 




2 comments:

  1. I haven't been doing much blog reading lately, and probably should be doing 10,000 other things right now but I'm glad I stopped by. :-) Love you and your sweet husband!!

    ReplyDelete

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!