Monday, January 11, 2010

The Flowers




Ben called around to find an amo can on Friday, picked it up, waited for my ring to be finished at the jewelers, and took them both to a local florist to have the can filled with yellow flowers and the ring hidden inside. He told me he'd be at my house at 5:45 that Friday, and didn't get there until 6:30 because all those errands took so much time. I really look forward to seeing him after work and that night had even been waiting by the window. I thought he'd been in an accident or something! I had no idea he was late because it took longer than he thought organizing my proposal :)

I am the LUCKIEST girl.

I LOVE yellow.

How perfect is this??



No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!