Monday, January 11, 2010

My Reaction


When I saw the amo can:
1. I guess this is the cache what we've been looking for!
2. Shouldn't caches be hidden?
3. There are yellow flowers inside. Who would hide yellow flowers?
4. Wait... I like yellow flowers.
5. Why is Ben kneeling next to me and not taking pictures?
6. Could this be for me?


When the song started playing:

7. Yep. This was planned.

When he pulled out the ring:
8. Oh my goodness... He has the ring!
9. When did he get the ring?!
10. It's gorgeous.



When he proposed:
11. UTTER SHOCK. Hands fly to my face.



I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!