Monday, January 11, 2010

Marriage!


A few weeks ago my 4-year-old niece, Catherine, was visiting from Georgia. She had learned about temple marriage in church recently, and was approaching every member of the family and assigning them a spouse. I gave Ben a huge hug when he came over to my house that day, and Cat saw us and yells, "MARRIAGE!" while pointing at us. This settles it: 4-year-olds can predict the future. Or control it. Thanks, Kit Cat!

I am so incredibly happy. I don't want to speak for Ben, but I'm pretty sure he's satisfied with life right now, too :)



2 comments:

  1. Eeks! I just saw the post! Awesome news! I'd love to come to photograph you guys! i need a good reason to come to SC again!

    ReplyDelete

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!