Monday, January 18, 2010

Scattered PIC-tures of the way we were.... Any one remember that from BIG?



SO.... Invitations are a nightmare. I can't explain why, but I have absolutely dreaded that process. Perhaps because it is a multi-function project, requires the cooperation of many people (if you want one, better get us your addresss), and involves a decision I'm not comfortable making by myself.

So I've put off doing it (is it even possible to already be "putting things off" when you've only been engaged a week? Am I actually "on time"?)

An aspect of invitations I was looking forward to, though, was getting engagement pictures taken!! I saw this as a necessary event prior to looking deeply into invitation selection, so it was the first thing we did. Saturday morning we met a friend of ours, Jacqueline, at the River Front (where Ben proposed, remember.)

It was 9:00 am, we were both pretty tired, and I was cold, but we had a lot of fun. It's weird having someone watch and photograph you, but at least I got to hug and kiss Ben! What better way to make an awkward situation fun?

Ben wants our invitation picture to be a surprise (as if we've even picked it out yet...) so I can't post our very favorites. But here are some good ones, anyway :)
ub










No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!